Do you know how to best prepare to raise VC funding?
As a startup lawyer, founder, VC and Kauffman Fellow, I know that venture capital has its own set of non-obvious characteristics.
Having the knowledge of how venture capital works ensures that startups can make an informed decision about whether it's the right source of capital and it increases a startup's chances of securing venture funding by aligning everyone's interests around a common set of goals.
I've put together this comprehensive video mini-course to walk you through - in plain-English - all the foundational knowledge you need about venture capital.
In the mini-course, I cover:
- What actually is venture capital – and what do venture capitalists expect?
- The three major ways to raise venture capital (equity, convertible debt, and convertible equity), along with the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- How to negotiate the best deal when raising venture capital.
- How to build, model, and manage a cap table to avoid BIG common mistakes made by founders (including a simple, downloadable cap table tool).
- How to apply all of this knowledge to build a business that VCs want to invest in.
Complete the form to the right, and you'll be sent login information for my VC mini-course.
Access the Mini-Course Now
Fill out the form below and get login credentials delivered to your email: